Send detailed info to Rotato
In rare cases, we may ask for more information abouot your system
In very rare situations, Rotato Helpdesk can't reproduce the behavior you reported. In these cases, we may ask you to send detailed information so we can figure out what's going on exactly.
Your information is safe. While there will be a lot of information, none of it is personal to you.
How to do it
First, we'll open the Terminal app on your Mac.
Before you begin
- Make sure Rotato is not running
- Make sure Rotato is in the
- Open Terminal
- Activate Spotlight by clicking the magnifying glass next to the time in the upper right corner of your screen
- In the search field, type
- Run this command When Terminal opens up, run this command. You can copy it from here and paste it into Terminal. Then press ↵ Return.
- Reproduce the issue Once Rotato opens up, perform the actions that produce the issue we're trying to track down.
When you're done, and successfully reproduced the issue, go ahead and quit Rotato.
Send the log to Rotato
You'll find the log file in your Downloads folder. Now drag that log into the conversation you're having with Rotato. Feel free to zip it first, but you don't have to.