Moving the camera
Find the perfect angle just by moving your mouse or typing in a number
Rotato lets you move the camera so you can get any angle you want, fast.
Here are the various ways you can control the camera:
Using your mouse or trackpad
- Drag on the scene to rotate
- Hold G while dragging to pan
- Scroll with two fingers (or pinch) to zoom with your trackpad
Using your keyboard
Many of Rotato's users like how this is a fast, consistent and precise way to control the camera.
- Use arrow keys to pan
- Hold ⌘ Command while using the arrow keys to rotate
- Hold shift to use precision mode and move in small steps
- Press 0 to go back to the initial position
And for advanced users:
- ⌘ Command + click on the 3D device to set a new rotation anchor point (experimental)
Using precise numbers
Click the little arrow in the sidebar to type in exactly how to position the camera.
Tip: Place your mouse on the label below the field and drag it to experiment with values.